Thursday, June 28, 2012

The One Where The Secret Exploded

Since Petey had to go out of town, we tried to keep our news a secret for a few days. Then we considered waiting until 12-14 weeks along, after the first trimester, to share our exciting news. We failed, we told nearly everyone. We were entirely too excited! This is how we told a few people:

We play a lot of games with his family so we told them on a scrabble board:
My Dad. We gave him a book to fill out. It's like an "all about my grandpa" book where my dad will tell the baby what life was like growing up, who he first voted for, what his first car was, and where he met grandma.....stuff like that

41RYG7MFCFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

My boss "grandma Mimi"
A little poem called "On My Way", the baby says I'm coming near Christmas and I can't wait to meet you
My dear friend Kylie sings beautifully and I always tell her she is going to have to make a lullaby cd for my babies one day because they will never sleep if I'm singing to them. So....I made her this cd

We are going to wait until after the first trimester to share these blog post but I was too excited so I wrote them now

No comments:

Post a Comment