Thursday, August 9, 2012

The One With The Gender Reveal Party

July 13, 2012

We had our immediate family over the day after the ultrasound for a small gender reveal party. We wanted to have a big party but it would be alot easier to call just family and say "ooh nevermind, the baby was modest and there will be no partying tonight" than to call a bunch of people who cleared their night for something that wasn't happening. It was so hard to keep the gender a secret until then, I had to shut my phone off to avoid spilling the beans early. My friends even started sending texts that said, "Are you ok?" because I wasn't texting anyone back.

Here are a few pics of our little party...

I asked everyone to wear the color that they believed the gender to be......everyone showed up in blue!!!
My father in law changed his guess to girl when he saw that everyone guessed boy   

My quick attempt at a gender reveal cake
  

BLUE!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment