Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The One With The Ultrasound

July 12, 2012

At 14weeks 5days we went to Baby Dimensions in Newnan to find out the gender of our little one. It was the most amazing experience!!!! We sat in a room in a recliner as we watched our baby move around on a big screen tv. They were not busy that day so our 15 min appointment lasted almost 40 min! The tech let us guess what we thought we are having and then showed us a shot of the anatomy..... definitely a BOY!!!! The wait is finally over!! Now we can shop, pick names, decorate a nursery ...oh let the fun begin! I must admit, in the very beginning I honestly wanted a girl. Then all my friends started having boys and I thought how fun it would be to have play dates, watch our boys play on the same teams and grow up together doing man stuff and I became totally impartial. The minute I saw that baby on the screen though, I can not imagine being ay happier!!! I already love him sooo much! Here are some pictures of our little man

                                                         He's kicked back and relaxing
 
No photographs please!

Hi Mom and Dad

sweet baby
BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment