Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The One Where We Reach 22 Weeks

September 2, 2012

          Today we are 22 weeks pregnant. That's more than halfway! It's hard to believe how much is changing so fast. The baby moves so much now. Petey gets to feel him alot. It's the best feeling in the whole world; I get so excited with every single little movement. We still haven't agreed on a name, I swear that's the hardest part of the whole process. We've bought all the stuff for the room but don't have any of it put together or hung up. I have definitely gotten bigger the last few weeks...here's a peak at us at 22 weeks......



Nausea & morning sickness: Ended at 13 ish weeks, none since
Belly Bump: Definitely growing everyday!!
Belly Button: Still an inny but I can tell a difference in it that' for sure
Weird Cravings: McDonald's Fish Sandwich.....i know, i know, how gross can you get?!?! 
Mood: All I can say is......my poor husband!
Maternity Clothes: My dress pants are all maternity, simply for comfort. I can fit in almost all my clothes but the shirts are looking shorter and tighter everyday
Movement: Quite a bit, Petey feel it now. Mostly quick, hard kicks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment