Friday, December 21, 2012

The One With the Busy Week (32)

                                                               November 11, 2012
32 Weeks

This week is a BIG week!!!! We went to the dr. on Tuesday and had a great report! On Wednesday, we had our second 3D ultrasound where friends and family came to see Nolan up close and personal. And on Saturday is the babyshower!!! I also went and picked up my cap and gown for graduation and had a Thanksgiving Feast with my adorable first graders that I'm student teaching. 

As for Mommy news: I mostly wear maternity jeans now and I officially have an outie and a 39 in belly

Some Pics Of Our Little Miracle
Foot up the nose 
My Lips



Peace!!!


He was clearly bored... (YAWN)
He opened his eyes!!!!

It was so fun to see everyone's excitement and the looks on their faces as they practically met Nolan. I will never forget the tears in my Dad's eyes along with the amazement and disbelief. I'm so glad we did this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment