Friday, December 21, 2012

The One With A Month To Go....

December 9, 2012 marked 36 weeks

The last 2 weeks have been really hard dealing with the passing of my Dad. I lost some weight and the dr. said I'm dehydrated but Nolan is healthy and still growing strong. I had my first experience with braxton hicks contractions during the few days we made all the funeral arrangements and such but haven't had any more. At the end of this week I will officially graduate college and become a Kennesaw State Alumni. Nolan gets to sit through his first miserably boring commencement ceremony.
I started having cravings again the end of last week and don't see them going anywhere for a while. It's nothing too weird but man, when I want something, I got to have it!!


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment