Friday, December 21, 2012

The One With the 26 Week Belly

   As of September 30, 2012 we are officially 26 weeks pregnant and counting! Coming to the end of the second trimester, I honestly feel great. Everyone says the second trimester is the best, so far i believe the hype but I'm hoping the 3rd is good too. Some friends of ours just had a baby on the 18th, he was average weight and height but just seemed soooo small. I want to borrow him until we have ours! After holding that little one, I am that much more excited to meet our little man. All of the doctor appointments have been going great. We went to the braves game the 29th and he kicked Marie who was in town from Florida :)
     As you can see on the board it says, "Mommy and Daddy chose my name!" We have decided to name him Nolan. We do not have a middle name yet, but it took us 6 months to get a first name, luckily the last one is given haha. We both had favorite names picked out but could not agree. I liked Elijah and he liked Benjamin. We ooked through a names book and decided we would write down all the names we liked on the inside cover of the book. When we got done looking, we turned to the front only to see the name Nolan. And that was that. Our baby finally has a name!!! :)


Nausea & morning sickness: None, None, None woohoo! 
Belly Button: still trying to become an outie
Weird Cravings: McDonalds, still!
Mood: If you ask Petey, he would say a little moody
Maternity Clothes: I wear all my shirts but I do own a pair of maternity jeans I got a deal on at Ross
Movement: He is a kung-fu fighter!



No comments:

Post a Comment