Saturday, July 7, 2012

The One With The First Flutter

Tues June 26, 2012

In the middle of the night, about 1:30 am I woke up due to my obnoxious bladder yet again. As I rolled over, pondering how much longer I could possibly hold it in hopes that I wouldn't have to get up, I felt the most amazing feeling ever. Granted, I was half asleep and beyond annoyed to be up at this hour, but I know i felt the baby. It was on my left side really really low and it was the faintest feeling. I know it was the baby and it was the most amazing feeling ever! I am looking forward to feeling that day after day and for petey to be able to feel the movement of our little one! (remind me I said this in 5 months when I am blogging about my extreme lack of sleep due to the baby punting my insides every night)

No comments:

Post a Comment