Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The One With Enormous Anticipation!

July 11, 2012

I am DYING to find out what the gender of our sweet baby is. Yes, I know back in the old days, you couldn't find out until you had been in labor and pushed the youngin' out (as if knowing was something you had to earn). But nowadays, we have the choice of finding out and personally I am losing my mind! At first I wanted a little girl so badly it was seriously wrong, jut plain wrong! That changed, thank goodness, about two weeks ago when we took an Intelligender Gender Predictor Kit. It's one of those overpriced pee in a cup tests that claim to be 80% accurate. Long story short, that test said we are having a boy. Petey was absolutely thrilled, for those of you that know him, you know that he rarely gets excited or shows any type of emotion. It was so cute to hear him talk about all the things he wants to do with his son and to see the excitement on his face!! Needless to say, that changed my whole perspective. We are so incredibly blessed to have this opportunity and I can not wait to maximize it by shopping like crazy for gender specific clothing and goodies!!! We go tomorrow evening to Baby Dimensions in Newnan for a 3D ultrasound in an attempt to find out the sex of baby Walton!!! At first EVERYONE told me it is going to be a boy now people are changing their guesses.....hopefully we will know tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment