Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sunday June 24, 2012

       Today was such an exciting day!!! We are officially 12 weeks pregnant and ready to say Adios to the first trimester. I can not believe it's already been this long. Nearly all my fears are gone and I'm seriously waaayyyy too excited!
       We were also invited to be a part of a special day for our friend's beautiful baby boy. Sawyer Clarke was blessed today at church. It was so remarkable to see so many amazing men use their priesthood, including my sweet husband. I can not wait for the day that I hear Petey's voice in that microphone as he blesses our baby!
          After the blessing, we attended a picnic get together. It was so fun to finally get to be one of the pregnant girls sitting around talking about babies, bellies, aches & pains, and the joys of motherhood. I was finally in the mommy circle and loved every second of it!!
      
   As for some of that mommy talk.....

Nausea & morning sickness: mostly gone (although in weeks 4-9 it always struck at 2am) but i now have frequent headaches
Belly Bump: Definitely noticeable and i swear growing overnight!
Belly Button: Still an inny
Weird Cravings: Not really, but when I want something, I want it like 5 min ago
Mood: Swings more the tire swing at your neighborhood park (my poor husband)
Maternity Clothes: I have had to wear a belly band with my jeans since about 6 weeks... Other than that mostly just larger regular clothes
Movement: none yet





No comments:

Post a Comment